Visul ADA detectable warning surface tiles warn people that they are nearing a change in elevation such as railway platforms, pedestrian crossings, staircases and other applications. Visul offers faster, cleaner installation and superior durability. These flexible tiles last seven times longer than others on the market.
Nugrout Flowable Concrete is a single-component, polymer-modified, cementitious repair mortar. It is flowable and it contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect reinforcing steel. Nugrout Flowable Concrete is designed for structural repair situations and for full-depth repairs. Offered in partnership with Nufins.
• Has controlled expansion and is low shrinkage
• Good early compressive and flexural strength
• Designed to facilitate cathodic protection
• Material can be pumped, poured, and vibrated
• Excellent bond strength to steel and concrete
• Requires only the addition of clean water
• Excellent flow and placement characteristics
• Resistant to vibration and impact
• Repairs to in situ structural decks, including but not limited to bridge and parking decks
• Repair of horizontal surfaces and formed vertical and overhead surfaces
• Compactable with galvanic anodes
• Can be used as a void filler
• Ideal for repairs containing high concentrations of reinforcing steel